To all Digimerge Customers:
Thanks to your support, 2012 proved to be highly successful for Digimerge, including dramatic growth and the introduction of many exciting new products, such as our SyncroIP 2.1 MP cameras.
2013 promises be another dynamic year. If you have not already heard the exciting news, Digimerge was acquired by FLIR Systems, Inc. Most of you are probably familiar with FLIR – the world leader in thermal imaging. FLIR is publicly traded on NASDAQ and a member of the S&P 500. Over its 35 years in business, FLIR has become the international frontrunner in the design, manufacture and marketing of thermal imaging cameras used in the most demanding security applications.
So, what does the FLIR acquisition mean for Digimerge and its customers?
- Digimerge will continue to operate from its head office, with the same talented staff and the same product philosophy – supported by the same outstanding customer service, sales and tech support teams
- Digimerge will gradually migrate to FLIR brand as new products become available;
- Digimerge customers will have access to FLIR’s full line of thermal security cameras for unsurpassed low light imaging and perimeter security applications.
If you need help with Digimerge products, please call the same number you see on the Contact page of our website. If you’d like to speak with your local Digimerge Sales Agent, their contact information remains the same on our Agents page, and Digimerge products will continue to be available through our network of stocking Distributors under the same model numbers.
What are the near-term changes I can expect to see?
- Soon, you’ll see FLIR’s thermal security cameras on the Digimerge website;
- A Digimerge product section will also come to the FLIR website soon;
- The well-recognized FLIR logo will appear in more and more of our marketing communications;
- New product introductions under the FLIR brand;
- Joint offerings at Trade Shows;
- An Authorized Dealer Program.
If you have any questions, please refer to the FAQs on the website or contact a Digimerge representative.
We are excited about working with the FLIR team to grow our business, enhance our product offering, and continue to offer the best solutions that are Right for Business. We look forward to working together in 2013 and beyond.
Wayne Hurd, Executive Vice President Sales & Marketing
Digimerge Technologies Inc.