Time is Money
We get it.
…you simply cannot afford to have camera failure.
We’re so confident in the quality of our new high performance Pinnacle Camera lineup that if one of these cameras fail within one year, we’ll cover your service call!
Back by popular demand
Time is Money has been extended through 2014!!
HOW IT WORKS
If one of our new Pinnacle cameras (purchased between 2012-2014) fails within the first year of operation:
- It can be returned for over-the-counter replacement under Warranty
- PLUS, FLIR will additionally offer a merchandise credit of up to $170 in value as “compensation” (see terms and conditions below.
One of the following camera models may be selected:
DCV64DL – Outdoor IR Varifocal Eyeball Dome
DPV24DLR – Outdoor Smart IR Varifocal Vandal Dome
DPV34D – Outdoor Polaris Vision Varifocal Vandal Dome
DCB64DL – Outdoor IR Varifocal Bullet
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Program Duration: May 1, 2011 to Dec 31, 2014.
- The T.I.M. program only applies to purchases of 2012-13. Pinnacle dome, bullet and box cameras purchased from authorized FLIR re-sellers during the duration of the T.I.M. program.
- Eligible models: DPP12D, DPV24D, DPD23D, DPV24DL(R), DPD24D, DPV24TLX(R), DPD24DL(R), DPB14TLX(R), DPP22W, DPB24TLX, DPV34WL, DPD24W, DPD34D, DPB34TLX, DPB74TLUX, DPV74TLUX.
- Dealer must register for the program via the FLIR Security website www.flirsecurity.com/pro/tim
- All terms and conditions of the FLIR limited warranty apply.
- Problem must be reported to FLIR Visible Technical Support and an RMA must be obtained. The RMA must be included with the camera package when it is received at FLIR.
- Cameras purchased from a Distributor are to be returned to that Distributor for over the counter replacement.
- To make a claim under the T.I.M. program please send an e-mail to VisibleInfo@flir.com stating the defective camera model number, serial number, date purchased, Distributor, Distributor invoice number, date returned, location of return, nature of the failure, and RMA number.
- FLIR will inspect the camera and confirm it to be defective. Cameras which fail as a result of installation error are not eligible.
- A redemption certificate will be e-mailed by FLIR within 4-6 weeks.
- Merchandise credit must be redeemed within 1 year of issue. The free camera will be sent directly from FLIR.
- In order to claim the free camera, an e-mail must be sent to VisibleInfo@flir.com with a copy of the redemption certificate attached.
- Only cameras on the eligible list are available for free redemption.
- Only one camera may be redeemed for each confirmed defective camera.
- The FLIR obligation under the program is to provide one free camera for each qualifying instance. No other compensation or obligation is implied or available.